Your check in luggages (not more than 20 kg per person) WRITE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS & MILLATH HAJ SERVICE names BOLDLY on your luggages for identification (its is recommended to tie special identification ribbons). Hand carry luggage should not exceed 7 kg.
ARRIVAL AT JEDDAH / MADINAH
Immigration and customs clearance at Jeddah Airport or Madinah Airport It takes nearly 2-3 hours (or more) to complete all formalities. SO KINDLY HAND CARRY SOME SNACKS / SHORT EATS/ WATER & YOUR MEDICINES. (All medicines should have doctor's prescription and pharmacy bill).
TOUR COST INCLUDES
The cost includes the following facilities.
- Haj Package duration :
- 15 days for Group 1
- 20 days for Group 2
- 37 days for Group 3
- Return Air Ticket for CHENNAI - JEDDAH - CHENNAI
- AT MAKKAH comfortable A/c accomodation with all facilities very close to KAABATHULLAH.
- AT MADINA comfortable A/c accomodation with all facilities very close to MASJID-E-NABWI
- Comfortable tents will be provided with Air Coolers to stay at MUNA during Haj period.
- A/c Bus transport from Airport to Hotel and Vice Versa. Makkah to Madina and back.
- Guidance for Ziarath at Makkah and Madina, Muna, Arafath & Muzdalifa.
- A three course Indian food will be provided. Catering consisting of tasty, delicious food with Tea & Coffee, Soups, Juices, Popcorn, Sweets and fruits meticulously arranged through out the journey
- Moallim fees will be met by 'MILLATH HAJ SERVICE'
- Haj / Umrah Visa fees and service charges.
- Services of Qualified Aalims, Aalima and experienced Guides throughout the journey for Haj.
THINGS TO BE BROUGHT BY YOU
- Medicines: Keep your regular Medicines for 40 days (with Doctor's latest prescription). Buy Candid powder & ointment for thigh rashes. Buy Krack cream, Vaseline. Also buy medicines for fever, cough & cold.
- Horlicks / Bournvita / Glucose for your personal use.
- 1 Light bed Sheet.
- Extra pair of Ihram cloth for men / Extra set of Makhana for women's
- Clothing : for Men
- 3/4 sets of shirts & pants.
- 4/5 lungies or pyjamas.
- 4 nighties or Punjabi dresses (or) 3 sets of sarees
- 1 Burqah.
- Prayer Mat, Sweater, Muffler.
- Two sets of Hawai Slippers
- One set of small size jug.
- Airpillow for Muna during Haj.
- For infirm people: Folding stool, Commode, Wheelchair, Walking Stick.
****LUGGAGE WEIGHT NOT MORE THAN 20 KGS PER HAJI***
Complimentry By MILLATH HAJ SERVICE
- 1 Big bag / 1 Carry bag /1 Document bag
- 1 set of Makana for Ladies.
- 1 set of lhram cloth for Gents.
- Guidance! Dua Books.
- Tazbi for Tawaf.
- Chappal bag & Stone bag.
- 5 Litres Zam Zam
TOUR COST DOES NOT INCLUDES
- Qurbani Amount Rs. 10,000/-
- Hajis coming to Makkah from Muna for performance of 'Tawaf-E-Khuddum' and back to Muna have to bear their own conveyance and food expenses.
- Foreign exchange etc., Under BTQ scheme each person eligible to draw 5,000 USD at his own cost
- Any increase in the airfare that may come into force prior to the advertised scheduled journey, has to be made good by the pilgrims.
- Increase in the ground arrangements due to fluctuation in exchange rates, the passengers will have to pay difference and / of the additional amount so required before departure.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Cigarettes, tips to hotel staff and porterage.
- Excess luggage transport fare from Makkah to Jeddah.
- Tips to staff / helpers / cook.
- Dates / Shopping.
- Airlines excess luggage charges.
Major Difference between various packages:
- Food is commonly served for all packages. Hajees opting for 5 star hotel packages will have to come to star hotels for food.
- Sharing room is as per room capacity and package selected by hajees.
- Bathrooms in 2 & 3/4 persons per room package will be all attached but in 5 to 6 persons per room package. some rooms may have common bathrooms. No
guarantee of attached bathrooms at all in 5 to 6 persons per room package.
- 5 Star packages hotels will be 5-10 mins walking distance from Haram and Star
hotel class will be 10-15 mins walking distance from Haram.
- Minimum four hajees are required to confirm bookings in 2 persons per room
package in 5 Star Hotel.
- Common accommodation for all package hajees in Aziziya
- No 2 Persons per room sharing in Aziziya
Hardships / Inconveniences expected during Haj days:
All the arrangements for the hajees transport in Makkah, Madinah, Aziziya and during the Haj days Dhil Hijja 8th to 12th is totally managed by the Moallims, who work under the Saudi Government. For the services provided by the Moallim for the transports and during the haj days Millath Haj Service pays the entire charges for each hajee. Millath Haj Service is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by the services provided by the Moallim.
- Mina tents are provided by the Moallim as per the Saudi Government's orders. Tents are crampy and cluttered as maximum hajees are accommodated in them.
- Transport facility during Haj days from Makkah to Mina, Mina to Arafat, Arafat to Muzdalifah, Muzdalifah to Mina is provided by the Moallim. Bus or Train facility will be provided by the Moallim depending upon the Saudi Governments Orders. Delays are expected.
- Usually the Bus / Train/ Taxi facilities are very crowded, as maximum number of hajees are accommodated in them.
- Food will be served by Millath Haj Service in Tents at Mina and Arafat. Food will not be served at Muzdalifah.
- Hajees have to make their own transport & food arrangements to go to Kaabathullah, Makkah for Tawaf-e-Ziarath. Usually the transport facility is very expensive during the haj days.
- As lacs of hajees from all over the world are camping in the same place, all roads are blocked and crampy. Heavy traffic jams occur during the haj days. Hence be prepared for long waits in Bus/Train/Taxis.
- Due to the heavy crowd and non-movement of Traffic it becomes mandatory to walk to all places. Hence be mentally and physically prepared to walk for long distances. Each and every hajee have to walk. WALKING LONG DISTANCE DURING HAJ DAYS IS UNAVOIDABLE.
Each prospective pilgrim should read and sign this token of his/her acceptance of the informations and conditions stipulated above.
It is incumbent upon all pilgrims to abide by the rules and regulations enforced By the 'MILLATH HAJ SERVICE, SAUDI ARABIAN AUTHORITIES and GOVT. OF INDIA from time to time for the Hajis in connection with the Haj pilgrimage.
It should be ensured that no prohibited / contraband articles are carried by the pilgrims during tour. Anyone violating these rules will be doing so at his/her own risk/peril. 'MILLATH HAJ SERVICE' will not be responsible for their acts.
All matters or disputes arising from the tour are subject to be settled in a arbitatory manner.
'MILLATH HAJ SERVICE' reserves the right to vary or cancel all or any part of the 'HAJ programme if for any reason facilities as committed cannot be provided.
For Indians holding Foreign Passports.
- Any person who is Indian by origin but is holding a Foreign Passport must provide their OCI (Overseas Citizenship of India) or PIO (Person of Indian Origin Card) card to get their visa stamped from INDIA.
- For more information on PIO or OCI card please visit:
- Passport validity should be minimum 6 months from the date of departure.
- Required minimum 4 empty pages in passport for visa stamping.
Terms and Conditions for Visa:
- Single Male must be above 40 years of age.
- Below 40 years males and females should be accompanied by Mahram and family relationship must be proved on the passports or either by any original document for example Nikahnama, Additional passport etc…
- Male child below 17 years should be accompanied with a Male Mahram and Child above 17 years should be accompanied by Female Mahram.
- Ladies cannot travel Alone without a Mahram.
Hotel description and classification are based on those officially booked by 'MILLATH HAJ SERVICE.
A deposit of Rs.1,00,000/- per person must be made at the time of booking if for any reason the booking cannot be subsequenty confirmed by 'MILLATH HAJ SERVICE' a full refund will be made.
- Balance amount has to be fully settled 45 days before the departure date.
- A non refundable Documentation charge of Rs. 1,000/- to be paid by each hajee.
Last due date is 15th June 2015 - FINAL PAYMENT
Once the booking has been confirmed the following charges will be payable in the event of cancellation by the applicant (passenger).
100% Cancellation less than 8 days prior to departure
50% Cancellation less than 15 days prior to departure
25% Cancellation less than 21 days prior to departure
Rs.5000 less than 45 days.
PAYMENT TERMS: All Payments should be made through Cash/Cheque /DD/Online Bank transfers favoring "Millath Haj Service". Please do not give CASH to any of our Agents or Branch Offices. Millath Haj Service will not be responsible for any Cash Payments to Agents. CASH Deposits should only be made at the Head Office in Chennai only. Our Bank accounts are mentioned clearly on our website on the following link: http://www.millathhajservice.com.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING: Millath Haj Service are operators only, we do not control any Airline, nor we control any Moallim, Coach Company, Hotel, Transport or any other service mentioned in the website brochure / pamphlet, as they are independently operating agencies. But we take care in selecting the necessary facilities required for conducting the Tour keeping in mind pilgrims benefit & comfort. And just because we select them & inspect them we cannot be responsible for any Delay or Improper services provided by these Independent agencies. Also in case of Injury, Death or Loss / Damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any Hotelier, Airlines, Moallim, Coach operator Company who are independent contractors arising outside our normal selection and inspection process. We are not responsible for the delayed / deficient services if any granted by them or / any act or actions of cotravelers which may result in availing the following and / or other services on the Tour.
Agreement to Important Terms & Conditions:
- The tour costs have been fixed on net Airfare from Chennai any increase in the package rates at the time of delivery of passport or before departures of the tour shall be collected from the passengers as per the prevailing exchange rate of that day.
- Satisfaction of the Pilgrim is our Prime Consideration any claim or complaint by the client must be intimated to MILLATH HAJ SERVICE. In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your satisfaction on the pilgrimage that is directly under our control, it should be reported immediately so that there is an opportunity to correct/ rectify the same. The tour operator shall not accept liability in respect of claims which are not reported to us immediately
Room Allotment as per our arrangement, No Choice of room will be entertained.
Food will not be provided on Airports, During intercity transfers and dinner at Muzdalifa. Personal food demands will not be entertained. Special food for Infants, Old Age people or Medical patients will have to be arranged by Haji himself.
Guests and Relatives of Haji are not allowed to Eat or Stay in our Hotels.
- Maximum baggage allowed per person in Twenty kilos 20 Kgs.
- Porters / Coolie Services will not be provided. Hajees have to carry their own baggage. Excess baggage fees to be paid by Pilgrim.
- Millath Haj Service accepts no responsibility for Luggage Losses, Money Loss, Injuries, Damages, Accidents and Additional Expenses due to any reason for example delay of flights, offloading by airline, Misconnection, Sickness, Bad Weather, Strike, War, Transport breakdown or the closure of Airport. Hajees are sole responsible for their luggage and belongings be it at Airport or Hotel premises.
- Millath Haj Service will not be responsible if the pilgrim misses his flight due to any reason and in such case the passengers will have to bear the cost of rescheduling in case the ticket can be rescheduled or else if the ticket is Non refundable no refund will be made at all. If during the period of rescheduling the Umrah / Haj Visa Expires New Visa fees has to be paid by Pilgrim.
- Laundry services: Millath Haj Service shall not be responsible for any loss, Delay, and Fading of color, Stains of any type or Shrinking of clothes by the Laundry service provider. Laundry is Complimentary service only.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances changes and alterations in the package have to be made regarding Hotel, Bus, Staying period or change of flight. MILLATH HAJ SERVICE reserves the Right to make alterations which pilgrim has to accept and for which no refund shall be made nor any claim shall be entertained.
- After entering into Saudi Arabia no pilgrim of MILLATH HAJ SERVICE shall be allowed to leave his/her companionship with his/her group. He/she will have to travel with the group and will not be allowed under any circumstances to leave the group. Once the Pilgrim reaches Jeddah Passports will be taken by Umrah / Haj Company and will be under their custody till the return.
- No liability on the part of Millath Haj Service arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid.
- Partly utilized services are also considered as fully utilized. In such circumstances no refund shall be applicable.
- Whatever nature relating to the tours marketed / Coordinated by Millath Haj Service the matter will be settled in arbitory manner and amicably solved.
- Handicap /old/sick passengers have to be accompanied by a relative and are requested to carry their own Wheelchair. Special requests (Pregnant or Handicapped) if any please inform us before departure without fail.
- All payments should be cleared 45 days before departure. Visa stamping is subject to approval by Saudi Embassy Millath Haj Service will not be responsible for any Delay, Rejection or Mistake by Saudi Embassy and in that case Mofa Fees will have to be paid by Haji. Visa stamping fees is Non Refundable.
- Any person using Foul language or Bad Words or trying to create nuisance and fight in the group will be immediately removed from the group and will be left on his own. No refund will be given to him whatsoever and in extreme cases he will be handed over to the police.
- Standard Local Ziarats in Makkah and Madina are included in Umrah / Haj / Ziarat package.
- Package cost does not include any Personal expenses or Room Service cost.
- All prices mentioned on Websites and Brochures are on Sharing in a Room.
- Millath Haj Service is not responsible for inconveniences caused during haj days.
- Terms & Conditions / Package prices / Airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.
We are thankful to you for giving us the Honour of Serving you in Haj. We pray to Allah to make your Haj easy and accept it from you.
MILLATH HAJ SERVICE
AHMED WORLD TRAVELS TOUR
& CARGO PVT. LTD.